The Association of American Physicians & Surgeons ("AAPS") fought Hillary Care in the early 1990's and won!
On March 26th, 2010 AAPS filed suit to invalidate the new massive health care bill, which passed the House by only 4 votes on a party-line vote (with 34 Democrats voting against it). Forcing patients to buy insurance that may not even cover the care they need is wrong for patients, physicians, and our nation, and is unconstitutional.
ObamaCare Lawsuit - AAPS v Sebelius
On March 26th, 2010 AAPS filed suit to invalidate the new massive health care bill
- Press Release of March, 29, 2010 - "Doctors Sue to Overturn the Health Care Bill"
- Talking Points and information for medical societies interested in signing on to suit - 03/29/2010
READ TALKING POINTS
- Complaint for Injunctive and Declaratory Relief filed in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia - 03/26/2010 READ COMPLAINT
- AAPS filed Amended Complaint on 8/23/2010 asking court to vacate HHS regulations requiring non-Medicare
providers to enroll with Medicare, to appear in PECOS, or to obtain a National Provider
- AAPS filed a Second Amended Complaint on 9/13/2010
- AAPS files Emergency Motion to Stall Restrictions on Medicare Patients’ Tests and Referrals on 3/13/2013 READ MORE